this canopy attaches to wheelchairs to protect you from the sun and rain. It’s great for getting to and from therapy, daily errands, waiting at the bus stop … whenever you need it!
Want to track your Rett Girls steps – independent OR assisted? How about keeping track of her activity level and her sleep patterns? This is a great device to help log all that information and have some FUN with meeting goals!
- 1-year battery life – no recharging needed!
- 24/7 wearability – swim-friendly with 5 ATM water resistance.
- Kid tough – easy to put on, the 1-size-fits-most, nonstaining, 1-piece band stretches over your child’s hand and fits comfortably.
- Ages 4—9 years; Bands: Regular size accommodates wrists up to 145 mm; X-large fits wrists 146-170 mm. vívofit 3 bands are compatible
- Compatible parent mobile app – free app includes fun and educational mobile adventures for kids and chore/behavior management for parents; OS compatible Android 4.4 and above with Bluetooth 4.0 or greater or iPhone OS version 9.1 and abov
heavy duty powder coated metal frame and all weather-resist fabric with a pillow, umbrella and cushion, supporting up to 265lbs. The modern design fits with any backyard decor. It comes with build-in 46″ canopy, and 2″ foam filled PVC coated polyester cushion with built-in pillow for extra comfort. It is also a great piece that allows you to sit back and enjoy the breeze in your backyard.
What beats new kicks? Your Rett Girl is sure to love these shoes that come in several different colors and there’s a bonus, they’re orthotic friendly!
Revolutionary child restraint that is easy to use, safe and convenient. This one vest solves so many car seat challenges parents find themselves in like traveling with kids or fitting 3 across the back seat. This vest is used in place of a car seat for those kiddos who do not need the extra support of a special needs car seat. The RideSafer Travel Vest is lightweight and makes it easy for your child to ride in different cars without needing to spend the time and money installing a car seat in each one.
Ronda Trestler review (Rett Parent):